Jägermeisterstraße 7 - 15
Phone: +49 5331 81-0
Fax: +49 5331 81-456
E-Mail: [email protected]
Michael Volke (Chairman),
European Company with Headquarters in Wolfenbüttel, Germany
District court of Braunschweig
Business register no.: B 7599
UST-ID.: DE 116 887 214
Company Registration Details
MAST-JAEGERMEISTER UK LTD
Watchmoor Park, Riverside Way
Company Registration No. 08646840
Contact Postal Address
LSi Ltd (Jagershop)
Contact Telephone Number
01274 854972 — Mon-Fri, 9am-5.30pm
Website concept and design
Mast-Jaegermeister UK Ltd. – Trademark
We are targeting Passing Off* and Pouring Over** in the UK.
From humble beginnings in Germany over a century ago, the Jägermeister legend has spread all over the world as consumers discover its complex and unique taste.
Due to the growing success of Jägermeister, we have seen a growing number of ‘Copycat’ products come into the market, creating a situation where consumers are misled about what they are being sold
When consumers ask for Jägermeister, Jäger, Jägerbomb or J Bomb by name, there is a legal obligation to provide them with the genuine Jägermeister product, they are expecting a quality product, steeped in history and produced to the highest standards.
Protecting our customer’s rights is an issue that Mast–Jaegermeister UK Ltd. takes seriously, and action will be taken against offending bars where necessary.
Inter alia, the words JÄGERMEISTER™, JÄGER™, JÄGERBOMB™ and J-BOMB™ are trademarks of the intellectual property of Mast-Jägermeister SE.
Any product sold under these names must be genuine Jägermeister products; if it is any other like product whatsoever, this will amount to passing off*.
Therefore Jägermeister’s lawyers are working closely with Trading Standards and have started to take action against offending bars, pubs and venues. Mast-Jaegermeister UK Ltd. will take the actions necessary to protect Jägermeister's rights.
- United Kingdom trade mark number 1200182 for the word "JAGERMEISTER" which is registered with effect from 20 July 1983
- United Kingdom trade mark application number 3034470 for the words "GIVE IT A SHOT" which was filed on 11 December 2013
- Community trade mark number 135202 for the word "Jägermeister" which is registered with effect from 1 April 1996;
- Community trade mark number 11778156 for the word "J-BOMB" which is registered with effect from 29 April 2013; and
- Community trade mark number 7029127 for the word "Jäger Bomb" which is registered with effect from 20 June 2008
- Community trade mark No. 135186 for the word JÄGER registered with effect from 24 July 2002
*Passing off: serving another, often (but not necessarily) cheaper or inferior, brand from that requested by a customer. **Pouring over: misleading the customer an alternative (often cheaper or inferior) product in the packaging of another brand.